- 25 years of experience
- HPC computer cluster
- 500 projects developed
Today, CIMES is one of the most experienced numerical simulation and test engineering teams in the world. Over 25 years, the CIMES teams have made numerical simulation a tool that is becoming more reliable and accurate. Fast and responsive, every day they continue to open new opportunities for innovation to engineering and design teams. Now, they give them answers to all their problems in order to measure, test, characterize, secure, confirm or approve their innovations.
Expertise and experience
At the cutting edge of technology
CIMES develops modern simulation tools that combine business solutions, computing power and advanced software.
Hardware : 168-core HPC cluster
OS : Windows Server 2016 + HPC PACK
- PERF I7 6950X - master node / 10 Cores/ Intel® i7-6950X @ 4.2 Ghz / RAM: 64 Go DDR4/ SSD RAID0
- PERF I9 7980 XE - 4 nodes / 18 Cores/ Intel® i7-7980XE @ 4.2 Ghz / RAM: 128 Go DDR4
- DELL Power Edge - 6 nodes / 16 cores / Intel® Xeon® E5-2667 V2 @ 3.3 GHz / RAM : 64 GB 1866 MHz
Infiniband Network - Mellanox
- Meshing and automation of mesh processes: Hypermesh / Patran / SimLab / DesignSpace
- Implicit & Explicit Multi-Physics Solvers : Ansys / Optistruct / Abaqus / Nastran / Radioss / LS-Dyna
- CFD & Heat Exchanges: Ansys / Acusolve / Open FOAM / StarCCM + / Fluent / MSDS
- Dynamic Multibody Safety: Simpack / Madymo / Fem Tools
- Design Tools: Catia V5 / SolidWorks / Inventor / Tekla / Autocad / Caesar
- Virtual manufacturing : Solid Thinking
- Optimisation and workflow management : ModeFRONTIER / VOLTA
CIMES is continuously improving its simulation and testing processes.
The company has been ISO 9001 certified since 2014.
Innovation at all times
CIMES develops a continuous innovation policy, that is supported by numerous national and international partners. Our objectives: to constantly improve the reliability and accuracy of our simulations and actively participate in the emergence of innovative projects and products, created by our customers.
Improving the digital modeling performance
CIMES has developed innovative tools to integrate the results of tests carried out for each of its projects into its simulation solutions.
This comparison of the calculated models with the real data leads to the continuous optimisation of the reliability and the quality of our simulations.
The key: better controlled industrial risk and reduced development time.
Simulate to innovate
Numerical simulation is the ideal tool for developing and testing your innovation projects, regardless of their maturity. The CIMES teams support numerous scientific and R&D teams in their research programs, in order to improve and accelerate their progress.
Research Tax Credit
CIMES is approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MHER) under the Research Tax Credit scheme (RTC). This approval allows our customers to benefit from a tax reduction calculated on the cost of the R&D work they entrust to us.