Solutrans is the biggest meeting of industrial and urban electric vehicles from 3,5 to 44 tons.
With its international outlook and convivial atmosphere, friendly, SOLUTRANS, the two-yearly exhibition for road and urban transportation professionals, will hold its 15th edition at Lyon Eurexpo, France, from 19 to 23 November 2019. This event draws 48,240 professionals and 610 exhibitors.
For its first involvement, you are welcome to meet CIMES France team members such as : CAE engineers, technical experts and business engineers.
CIMES France, Hall 2, stand 2B069.
With our experts, different topics could be broached in order to reach 2019 major market trends :
- New issues in logistics and their repercussions on the transport sector
- New transport modes : what impacts and consequences?
- Euro 6, gas, electric, hydrogen, up-and-coming energies
- Electric LCVs, the solution to urban logistics challenges
- From vehicle connectivity to automation, innovation driven by data
- Infrastructure and vehicles, the challenges of electrification
Dates and place:
From Tuesday, November 19 to Saturday, November 23, 2019 in Lyon Eurexpo
From Tuesday 19th November to Friday 22nd November from 9h to 18h. Saturday, November 23 from 9h to 17h
Getting to the exhibition:
West visitors door
A43, exit Eurexpo
Boulevard of Europe 69 680 Chassieu
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.743527 // Longitude: 4.971918
From Chambéry / Grenoble and Paris / Geneva:
North visitor Door
Rue Marius Berliet 69 680 Chassieu
A46 (East ring road), exit n ° 8: Eurexpo Visitors
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.736366 // Longitude: 4.955674